Friday, April 24, 2009

From the Recesses of my closet

Ok, here is how my blog works. Usually I stamp once or twice during the week, and then really get into it on the weekends by stamping up a storm. That way, I have at least seven projects to post on my blog through the week. I would love to be able to stamp every day, but I still have a full time family and a full time job to take care of, so Saturday's and Sunday's are my stamping time. This past weekend though, I had workshops on both Saturday and Sunday. I spent a lot of time preparing for them, as well as cleaning up after the preperation. I also now have over 100 stamp sets, and no room for them, so I am working on unmounting my retired sets. Anyway, to make a long story longer, (Have I bored you totally yet?), I didn't get much stamping done this week. In order to keep my blog going every day, I had to pull out some of my older cards. This is one that I made for a Late Night Stampers challenge a few months ago. I can't remember what the challenge was, but I liked putting the three spinners on the side. This is done with the Cheap Talk stamp set and the Goodmorning Sunshine DSP. Let me know if this is one I should have kept in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!