Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas on the Brain

Yes, believe it or not, I'm still crafting for the Christmas Fair. What in the world is wrong with me? I spent 18 hours yesterday doing nothing but stamping! (Ok, I admit it...I loved every minute!). Here are my next top sellers (I can only hope). These are my Reindeer Spares. What does Santa do if Rudolph's nose runs out of juice? You don't think he doesn't bring back-ups do you? These cute little tins will be filled with Red Hots. The stamp set is a retired one, Deer Friends, but it was too perfect not to use. You will find that I have used some retired items in my craft fair stash. Hopefully you hung on to yours too, and can recreate these projects, but if not...don't worry. Stampin' Up! Always has new products that will work just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!