Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Punch Art Chuck Norris Valentine





Ok, this project has some background behind it. When I first got into Stam
ping, my husband challenged me to make him a Chuck Norris card. Well, it's been 3 years and it is still the running joke between us. The other night at my Upline Sara's house, he brought it up again. She and I decided that this was the right time and we put together this card for him. The punch art was relatively simple and the other requirement hubby made was that the card be able to kick. He wanted a round house kick, but we couldn't figure that one out......so he just got Chuck Norris's shoe coming at him. He thought it was funny, and Sara and I couldn't stop giggling as we made it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!