Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gingerbread Invites



So a couple of years ago a friend invited me to a cookie exchange for Christmas. We each brought several dozen cookies and traded with the other attendees, so when we went home, we had several different kinds.

Since I was feeling better, I  thought this would be a wonderful way to get the neighbors and friends together for a girl's day.

The first thing I had to do was get invitations made and handed out. I saw the gingerbread punch art idea on line, and thought that would be perfect for the cookie exchange, but the rolling pin invite was all my own idea. (I know, something I didn't case.....can you believe it?).



I really loved the way these turned out, and since the party happened a month ago, I can tell you that it went very well. We had a blast, and remarkably, no one brought gingerbread men! I definitely think this may be the start to a yearly event.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!