Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can you believe I'm back.....with Inky Fingers!


After two months of not having any of my stamping supplies, 2 weeks on a boat and another week of dealing with movers I am finally back. Well at least for a little while. My wonderful upline took pity on me this weekend and let me come over to stamp. It took me a little while to get my MOJO back though. This was my first attempt at doing anything. A Love Note/Valentine for my 7 year old son. The longer I look at it, the less I'm impressed, but I do have to admit that things got a bit better as the night progressed. It's ok though, my son thought it was pretty cool!


1 comment:

  1. glad to see that you are back from your little jaunt. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!