Monday, August 23, 2010

Downrange Christmas Cards for the Girls

One of the new stamp sets in the catalog just screamed at me to buy it. It is the Greeting Card Kids. I absolutely love this set. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, until Janet said she wanted to make something different for the three women that were stationed with her husband in Afghanistan. While I know how hard it is for anyone to be away from their families at Christmas, I can't help but think that it would be even worse to be a woman and be downrange during the holidays. After all, for the most part, we are the holders of the traditions. Anyway, I thought this stamp set would make the perfect cards. I hope they enjoy them. What they are doing is so important. I for one know I appreciate their sacrifice. These three little cards were the least I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!