Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yesterday's Workshop Card

I'm not sure why, but lately I have been all about Watercolor Paper and the Aqua Painter. So, when I had to prep a card for yesterday's workshop, I of course grabbed both of those. I used the new stamp set blowing kisses. My hostess had asked for a card the kids could send downrange to their dad. Since not everyone that came had a husband downrange, I decided to make the card work for anyone. So, this is what I came up with. I did realize, after I made the sample, that the ribbon and the card stock didn't match (old olive ribbon and Always Artichoke Card Stock) so I corrected that with the cards everyone else made. This is such a cute and sweet stamp set....I definitely am glad I bought it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!