Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chocolate Chocolate Everywhere!

Since we are new to the area, I joined Matt's unit's wives group. This month we had a Chocolate night. Everyone brought something chocolate. With a little help from my German friends, I was able to obtain some German chocolates to bring. Since some of the candy had alcohol in it, I wanted to make sure everyone knew which ones were which (guess that is m
y substance abuse training, I would hate to have someone in recovery eat the wrong kind!). So, I broke out my chocolate stamp (that I never used......even though it is no longer available. Dang move!) and made these little labels. I think they turned out really cute, and of course the chocolate didn't last. It was so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!