Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Baskets


A month or so ago I was able to participate in a great bulk buy run by seaside crafts (if you haven't checked them out yet, go to Yahoo groups and take a moment. They get amazing deals on some really cool crafting stuff!). Anyway, one of the items I bought was these cool clear paint cans. I decided that they would make great Easter Baskets this year, so I used my big shot and some DE sheets to decorate them. As you can see, the bunny matches the bunny clues I showed you yesterday and the Chick one matches the chick clues I forgot to take pictures of. The kids loved them and they are packed away with the reusable clues for next year. I love it when my crafting bug actually creates something that is useful!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!