Monday, April 5, 2010

LNS ED cards

We've started a new challenge over the Late Night Stampers Yahoo group. It's called the ED challenge, and it stands for Easy and Demonstratable Cards. This week we were asked to create a card that had only a little bit of color. I finally got to play around with the spotlight technique. Hopefully this card still counts and craft and vanilla and chocolate chip don't count as a color. After last weeks Black and White cards, I'm a bit burned out. By the Way, I love the sentiment on the card. I haven't used the set "Hard to Say" before, but I'm amazed at all the great sentiments it includes. Want a set for yourself? Just drop me a line and I'll be happy to help you order it.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly .... I LOVE it! I'm in high hopes that after my 20 page report is complete I can join in on some of these fun challenges - you've inspired me!
    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!