Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thank You Teacher

For those of you who read my birthday post to my mom, I've decided I'm going to do better and I'm going to make (and send!!!) some thank you cards for people we deal with every day. This first one is for my son's teacher. Jay is a very active Kindergartener, and he wears me out all by himself. I have no idea how Mrs. Click manages an entire classroom full of 5 and 6 year olds. This is my Thank you card to her. This image comes from the Teacher's Pet stamp set and I have just left the words off when I inked it. I then randomly stamped it all over a piece of whisper white cardstock and colored it in with Summer Sun, Glorious Green and Regal Rose Stamp N Write Markers. I hope she enjoys it. Because I really do appreciate her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!