Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ooops! I forgot to post

Yesterday was a huge day in the world of Stampin' Up! I guess I got so excited I forgot to post. Stampin' UP! has announced some major changes coming out in the new catalog in July and they are WONDERFUL!!! I want to tell you all about it, I really really do, but I'm not sure how much I can share. SU! has some pretty strict guidlines about what and when we can share new products and changes. As soon as I get a little more information I will let you know. For now, I want you to take a really really close look at all those wonderful Stampin' Up! colors and decide which ones you absolutely can't live without. I'll be back soon with more information and to explain why.

Keep Stampin! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!