Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth and Operation Hero Watch Update


Well, as many of you know we had some minor tragedies around our house the past few weeks. First, the dog had surgery, then Jay ended up doing some major damage to his foot at a swimming pool that required 4 stitches, then the dog decided he liked surgery, so he re-injured his ear. Add to all that the normal ups and downs of life, and I'm a bit behind on everything, including updating our Hero Mail. When I finally made it back to the post office, our box was overflowing with letters, postcards, and of course your gorgeous handmade cards for the kids. We spent several hours going through them all. I can't tell you how much your notes and letters help when we are all feeling down. Jay has quit telling everyone that his Daddy "left" us, and has started telling people that his daddy is making sure Mommy's Stamping friends are safe!!! That is a major accomplishment for my little boy. I never could have done it without your help. Katie still hasn't reached her goal of all fifty states, so if you are in one of these states, and you would be so kind as to send a letter or card we would love to complete our map. We still need
Montana
Utah
Colorado
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Michigan
Wisconsin
Missouri
Arkansas
Louisiana
Ohio
West Virginia
Kentucky
Georgia
Alabama
Maine
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Maryland
Washington D.C.
Alaska
Hawaii

Thank you so much for all your support. You would not believe the difference it has made in my children's as well as my Life.

1 comment:

  1. You should be receiving a card from Alaska very soon. I sent it off this past Tuesday. Love this idea and I hope the kids will get cards from every state!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!