Saturday, July 24, 2010

Operation Hero Watch Another Update

I know I haven't been posting much since my surgery, but things have been happening. Even though my kids are visiting family in the states, we have been recieving your cards and opening them via the web cam. Their faces still light up to see the many wonderful cards, postcards, personal stories and letters you have been so willing to share. The map is starting to fill up and Katie is getting even more excited. If you are from one of the missing states, please take a moment to send a card or letter to my kids to thank them for sharing their Daddy in order to keep us all safe. It would mean a lot to me, and of course it means a lot to them. Thank you for all the support we have received. Stampers are an amazing group of people I am privileged to count all of you among my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!