Saturday, July 31, 2010

Missing My kids

For those of you who don't know.....Not only has my hubby been downrange for the past two months, but my kids have spent the last month Gallivanting around the US with their Grandparents. While it has been a blessing by allowing me a chance to recover from my surgery, it has made the house extremely quiet. The original plan was for me to head to the states the end of this week to pick them up, but as with every plan I've made this summer, something went wrong. So, my kids will get to enjoy the states without me for a few more weeks. Since I didn't want them to think I had forgotten about them, I went ahead and sent them each a card. This one is for Jay, and it is the new Make a Monster Stamp set. If this set was made for anyone, it was for my little monster Jay. I hope he sees it and knows how much I've been missing him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!