Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Way things happen......

In my life is almost comical! So, I finally got my kids to the states safe and sound.....time to stamp right? Unfortunately no..... I've been contemplating Gastric Bypass surgery for over 18 months, but finally all the approvals came in and all the stars aligned and I will be having it done on Friday. I have so much to do between now and then.....that stamping will be the last thing on my mind. I just wanted you all to know I haven't given up on stamping or on being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but I am going to be out of comission for a little while. Thanks for understanding. I'll hopefully see you in a few weeks!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly

    Good luck to you for your op, I know how difficult the decision is to make, I am having it done later in the year here in the UK. Are you coming to European Convention again this year? Take care and don't do to much. All the best Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your surgery, Kelly. Hope everything goes safely and you can have a quick recovery. Enjoy the peace and quiet until then!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck from me too, Kelly. I have a friend who had it done and she is looking fab. I'm sure she has no regrets at all! Will be thinking of you. Hugs C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Auckland, New Zealand - wishing you a speedy recovery Kelly, make sure you take all the time out you need, and don't rush back into anything too soon. We will miss your blogs of the day but knowing you are recovering well is all we need in the meanwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best in your surgery and recovery. Don't rush back into all your activities. It will only hinder you in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the surgery. I lost 90 pounds. Still some overweight. I'm so glad I had the surgery. It hurt and it's work. You must exercise forever! After careing for my husband 24-7 for 2 years, our home of 40 years flooding, and the loss of my husband I found myself at 190#. I have now lost 33#. I must get back to the exercise and I will do fine. God is watching over you. Prayer will see you through the hard times. You kniow how it feels to be without your true love. He will be back. I know mine is no longer suffering, and that he is in the arms of Jesus. I love my stamping and my stamping friends. Keep on and follow all, I mean ALL the Dr's. orders. I works. Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!