Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19- Only 5 Crafting Days left

yes, I admit it...I'm a last minute crafter. I just can't help it. I'm so good at procrastinating. That's why this year, I couldn't believe I actually made little neighbor gifts early! What is wrong with me? I wish I could say this was all my idea, but it wasn't. A Facebook friend found the idea somewhere and sent it to me. These are instant snowman kits. All you have to do is add snow. They come with a hat, scarf, and a flannel carrot nose (cause we never have carrots around here!). They all fit in this cute little basket. I have to admit it, I'm pretty proud of myself. Considering that I had not really used a sewing machine until this summer, I was amazed that I could figure these out!







2 comments:

  1. OMG! How adorable. Is there a tutorial or template for the items inside or just figured it out yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kheila,
    Here is the link to the directions for the inside stuff. http://befickle.blogspot.com/2010/12/just-add-snow-neighbor-gifts.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!