Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Quick Gifts for Kids


Now that Christmas is over, I need to get back to crafting! One of the things I always need to have on hand is little gifts for Birthday parties, visiting friends, etc. I try and keep a coloring book and some crayons around just so I have an emergency gift. Who doesn't like coloring? This time around I decided to make my own. Using a simple matchbook album and some outline stamps i was able to make these cute little coloring sets. Quick and easy to throw in a purse or bag and entertain the kids while you wait. Just slip a crayon through the ribbon and you are good to go!

6 comments:

  1. Love these Kelly what a great idea. How large are the covers you made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. really loving these Kelly. Looking forward to more of the best from your blog Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these even though there are no little kids around.what are the dimensions and what does it look like inside?
    csheldon1@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is appreciated.do try using a small cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!