Friday, September 6, 2013

Katie's Mixed Media

I warned you that I was addicted to these things. This is my daughter's name mixed media project. She is a huge Michael Jackson fan (or at least she is a fan of the white Fedora!). I have no idea where she gets it from. I was well over the whole Michael Jackson thing long before she was even born! Last year for Halloween she dressed up as Michael Jackson, and my hubby posed her for the smooth criminal picture. I have loved it ever since, but had no idea what to do with it, so when I discovered canvas art, it seemed like a great way to showcase it. While some of the element's are not Stampin' Up! the great thing about mixed media is you can use everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!