Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Now for something a bit different.....

It's Football time! While these will probably end up on some more canvas art (I have a few ideas floating around in my head) for now they are just cute little punchies.

We are HUGE football fans, but of course, we all have different teams. While I'm a die hard Lions fan, hubby is a Patriots fan.

This year, the Lions and the Patriots aren't going to be playing each other, but we able to watch a pre-season game where my LIONS creamed the Patriots....This may never happen again, so to commemorate the event, I made these little punch guys to rub in my hubby's face.

Needless to say, he was not impressed, but I hope you like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!