Monday, May 27, 2013

Another RAK to die for.....

Seriously boys...you should know by now I mean a Random Act of Kindness Card. This one is from Gloria Washek, another VC Rocker! Have you signed up yet? you are so running out of time. And trust me, this is one very active group you don't want to miss out on. Make sure you take a moment and sign up! Oh, and make sure you fill out the questionnaire they send you. It may end up in your SPAM box, so keep an eye out for it. It's the only way to join!

Anyway, I love the way these butterflies fill up the page. And they are so sparkly in person. Thank you again Gloria. It's so nice to open something that was in my mailbox and have it make me smile instead of grumble!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!