Friday, May 10, 2013

Wow....it's been a while!

Ok, time has seemed to have gotten away from me once again. I swear that I have been stamping and crafting, but to be honest, the majority of what I have been doing I can't even show you! In a short two months, I will be in Salt Lake City for the annual Stampin' Up! convention. This year will be even better because it is the 25th anniversary! So many demonstrators wanted to go, that the convention sold out and SU! had to find a way to cram a few more of us in there.....they managed to fit an additional 300 chairs! Anyway, before the convention starts, I am lucky enough to be attending the Late Night Stampers Pre-convention events. The BEST part? Not only do I get to attend, I got asked to be an instructor! I'm super excited and have been creating my heart out trying to make an awesome project to do at the stamp camps. Unfortunately though, I can't show it to you. If you want to see what I've been working on, you are just going to have to check out the LNS pre-convention events instead. While I think this year is sold out, there are a few people who can't attend, so if your very very lucky, you may be able to find a ticket. If not, I promise to show you what we made after the event is over. So, on that note, it's back to my stamping room to work a little more. I promise that I will get working on something soon that I can show you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!