Friday, May 17, 2013

Last day of school teacher gift!

So, school will be out next Friday. It's amazing my change of mindset between being a child and being a parent. I remember thinking that school lasted forever when I was going, but now that I'm the grown up....Now I think it's over way too early :). My kids most definately would disagree with me!

So, since school is almost over, Jay requested flowers for his teacher. "Not real ones mom, You can make her some." Glad the kid has confidence in me, but I wasn't so sure. Luckily I found simple instructions on how to make a flower from Blossom Punch. (Isn't the internet amazing!). So, with Jay's help picking out the colors, this is what I came up with.


I sure hope she likes it!

8 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful and I bet Jay's teacher loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bouquet. Thanks for joining us for the LNS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really pretty flowers and thanks for sharing with us at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What did you make them out of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are made out of cardstock, a little ink and some glue. Nothing special.

      Delete
    2. They are made out of cardstock, a little ink and some glue. Nothing special.

      Delete
    3. They are made out of cardstock, a little ink and some glue. Nothing special.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!