Thursday, May 23, 2013

Seriously......

Ok, I have to admit it. I'm a sarcastic type of girl at heart. So, when I got last month's Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up! I was ecstatic. (Don't know what Paper Pumpkin is? It's a monthly subscription where a great box of card supplies and stamps shows up in your mailbox like magic and gives you new stuff to stamp with. For more information, click the link above!).

 I know there were some people out there with a bit more delicate sensitivities than I possess that were slightly upset, but I believe this may have turned into one of my favorite stamp sets. For someone who is so excited by this set, I hadn't broken it in yet. Luckily, during my upline meeting on Sunday, we were given the opportunity to stamp with this one. Here is my Seriously card......and yes, to all you like minded Smart-Alecs out there....I do love your guts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!