Friday, March 28, 2014

Another Birthday Party Invite

My kids birthdays are all in the fall, but my neighbors kids all have birthday's in the winter. This was another neighbor's request for an invite. Her daughter was turning four, and at the time was all about Ariel and the Little Mermaid. I wasn't impressed with the Ariel punch art out there, and I didn't have time to go find an Ariel stamp, so I decided that it might just have to be a mermaid inspired card, not an Ariel reference.

Luckily Kiley thought that the mermaid on the card looked just like her! I printed a line image from the computer onto watercolor paper and colored it with Stampin' Up! markers. A couple pieces of bling and a card shaped like a shell and it was good to go.

The important part was that Kiley loved them, and she had a wonderful time at her party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!