Monday, March 24, 2014

Are you ready for some more winter fun?

Ok, I know that by now things have started to slow down on the snow front, but I still have winter projects to show you, so deal with it! :) The first project was actually a Christmas present for my Mom. I have to say, I LOVE the way this turned out. This was actually a last minute idea in my head that I had to make a reality. I think I made the entire project on December 23. Like I said though, I think this was my absolute favorite project this winter. It just turned out so darn cute!!!


I ended up mounting this on canvas, but I bet it would have looked so cute in a black or red frame as well. I am hoping my mom liked it as much as I did (cause if she didn't, I'm going to steal it back!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!