Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's official....I'm a horrible blogger!

Yes, I admit it. I just can't seem to keep up on my blogging. Another month and a half has gone by, and I still haven't even shown you everything from Christmas!!!! Oh well.

Today I decided to fast forward and show you the punch art Valentine card I made for my hubby. (Of course, the fact that the LNS challenge this week is to use punch art means I have to post it so I can get it in in time for the challenge).

Anyway, since he is such a science nerd, I decided to go with his strengths on this card. The scientist was CASEd from Blinkin, Thinkin, and Inkin, my favorite punch art blog (even though she doesn't post anymore, the ideas are fabulous!). The inside of the card came from a t-shirt that I recreated.

Needless to say, he thought it was funny, and I had fun making it. Hope you like it, (and weren't offended!).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!