Friday, January 7, 2011

Inspiration from NZ!!!


Today's inspiration comes all the way from New Zealand in the form of a card from Bron Heslop. I was lucky enough to become friends with Bron during Operation Hero watch, and I've been privileged to continue that friendship via the internet. Isn't stamping wonderful? Not only does it provide a creative outlet, but now I have a reason to go to NZ (and maybe even have a place to stay :) ). I promise our friendship has nothing to do with me selecting Bron's card for today's inspiration though. I saw it and absolutely fell in love. I think it is the paper beads running down the side of the card. I haven't had a chance to play with Paper Beads yet, but it's now on my to do list. I better be careful.....My to do list (for when I finally get to unpack my stamps) is getting really long! Enjoy Bron's card, and please let me know if it inspires you to create!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kelly! I'm glad this inspired you. You'll love making paper beads; they're really quite simple. Hope you get the opportunity soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!