Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scrapbooking Inspiration


Today's inspiration comes from an unusual place.....well, at least an unusual one for me. You all know I am not a scrapbook person. I have scrapbooks (almost up to date ones actually), but they are all digital. Way back when my tween was a baby, I did the whole paper and glue and embellishments, but now, in today's busy times, I only use my computer. That's why when I saw this layout by Tracy Raymond I was so surprised at how much it inspired me. I love the way the page looks of course, but I think it was her sentiment that got me that most. I love the thought that we can spend the entire year thinking of it as a clean slate. I can't re-create her exact page, but I can do what I do and make it on MDS. I'll have to show you what it looks like when I'm finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!