Sunday, January 2, 2011

Playing with Shrink Plastic

Before the holiday I showed you a couple of projects we made with Shrink plastic. Since then I have had a ton of people ask me what exactly Shrink Plastic is.....well it's just a sheet of polymer that when heated shrinks down to about 1/4 of it's original size. Most people know it as Shrinky Dinks! You can use Sharpies or Staz-On ink to color them. Jay and I were playing around with it one day, and he made this bag pull for his backpack. We used Staz-on for the image, and then wrote his name with Permanent Marker. Can you tell my boy is a little rocker?

1 comment:

  1. Remember to round those corners! Otherwise, those can be sharp! (Don't ask how I know that...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!