Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Punch art and 3D What more can I ask for?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a 3D paper crafter. Don't get me wrong, I make cards (lots of them actually!) but my favorite things to make are the 3D items. Well today's inspiration comes from Kim over at Paper Punch Addiction. She made this adorable Valentine Bear Tin. The best part? If you take a moment to visit her blog, you can download the tutorial for free! Now is that inspiring or what? :)

Oh, and in case you were wondering where I was yesterday....well I hate to admit it but I completely forgot to post. I guess my brain fell victim to the long weekend. Sorry about that!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly this is too cute, thank you for sharing it. I do love her blog a lot but haven't visited in a while. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words and for sharing a link to my project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!