Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Stamp Night with Donna Griffith

Donna told us about this cool night she has at her house for her stamping customers. It's called Stamp Night and the customers come and make four cards, two each of two designs. She also told us how she doesn't require RSVPs, but wait until you see what she does with her leftovers!

Oh, and of course there is a cool technique involved, so I was all ears!

Donna shared the two cards she made at her class. The one used this really cool spritzing technique using the doily sizzlets.

First you place the cut out doilies on the card stock. Then you fill a spritzer with alcohol and reinkers to make whatever color you would like. Donna used Pool Party (this is one of those colors I don't have. Now I wish I had taken the plunge and bought these in colors even though they were going to retire this year. I love this color!)

Once the paper dries, you can stamp it so you end up with a background that looks just like this!


The two cards Donna made for her stamp night were these two. Makes me wish I lived closer so I could go to her Stamp Night!



Oh, and what does Donna do with her leftovers? She passes them out to people she meets on a daily basis with this cute little note tucked inside. This is a great way to "Stamp it Forward" and if you put your name on it, who knows what new people you might introduce to Stampin' Up!


Well, as much as I hate to say it, we are getting close to the end of Regional. But, don't fret, we aren't quite done yet. Come back tomorrow to see the last class Donna shared with all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!