Friday, January 31, 2014

More Christmas Canvas

I told you I was addicted to the process of creating on canvas. I saw online that someone had made a gift bag using the mosaic punch to create a Christmas tree. I thought it was an awesome idea, but gift bags can be destroyed and thrown away. I wanted to make something a little more permanent, so I put mine on the canvas. I used reinker to mix with white craft paint to paint the canvas, and then added the five layered punches and bling to create the tree. I still haven't quite figured out how to keep the ink from smearing when I add the modge podge to seal it, but I figure another few canvases and I'll have the technique mastered!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!