Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Calendar Page and Granada's Alhambra Palace

I can't for the life of me remember which month this calendar page is for....but I think it would work for any spring or summer month. I love the bright colors on this one. And it uses die cuts.....a great way to take up space or give yourself an interesting shape to journal in. If you haven't had a chance to play with the Big Shot yet.....you have to at least test drive it. I couldn't figure out what I would need a Die Cut machine for until I got one....Now I can't imagine life without it!


Our last excursion was to Grenada, Spain and the Alhambra Palace. This place was absolutely huge. It originally belonged to the Moors, and everytime a new prince or princess was born they built another palace on the grounds. This was definitely a once in a lifetime visit, as the waiting list for tickets can be up to a year long!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!