Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Colored Vinyl Projects

Ok, maybe it is only one project. How many of you have ever had this happen? It's 9:00 PM on a Sunday night.....suddenly your 11 year old daughter comes running downstairs, fresh from the shower....."Mom, I forgot to tell you.....I have to have (insert anything that takes time here) for school tomorrow!" Well, that is what happened at my house. My lovely daughter, Student Council President, was tasked with making jars to collect change for the Haiti Earthquake survivors. Luckily, I had cut all that vinyl for my son's Valentine mailboxes the day before, so a few left over letters, some Staz-on ink, and some permanent markers and voila! Her project was completed in record time. If I didn't already, I have to now admit that I LOVE the SU! colored vinyl!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!