Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who's the Boss.....My upline of course!

Remember a couple of days ago when I told you about the "Who's the Boss" challenge over at Late Night Stampers? Well, I was lucky enough to get my upline, Sara, to participate as well. She's not a group member, but we were together stamping, and she played along (and gave me permission to post her card on my blog....it's a win win!). I really love the way this card turned out. The embossing in the center of the flower is so pretty in person. Sometimes when we stamp together I get so flustered by the stuff she makes. In my mind, it always looks so much better than mine. Keep an eye out here on my blog, I have some more of Sara's cards coming your way soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!