Saturday, October 2, 2010

Are your Spidey Senses Tingling?

Well Jay's sure have been. He's much more of a Batman fan, but his Daddy is a huge Spiderman fan. So, this year, "because Daddy didn't get to have one Mom!", (my husband is currently deployed) Jay is having a Spiderman birthday party.

Now, thank goodness for Tami White. She took all the work out of me trying to figure out how to make a Spiderman Invitation. The only thing I changed was instead of making it a square card, I dropped the fold below the edge of the scallop die and made just his head. Just like yesterday, I put all the information inside by printing it out with My Digital Studio (isn't that the best!!!)

So far everyone we have passed an invitation to has absolutely raved about them. I have to say I'm pretty darn proud of myself too. Thanks Tami!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!