Sunday, October 3, 2010

My digital Studio

So, for the past few days I've been talking about how handy My Digital Studio is, especially with creating wording for the inside of invites. My handwriting is horrible, so I'm sure the recipients appreciate it being typed. But I haven't talked much about what else you can do with it. So, I thought I would give you a couple of ideas over the next few days. Today, I'll show you one of my favorite things to use MDS for....Punch ART!!! Yep, Punch art without all the fuss. As you can see from the page below. I used "punches" to make the pumpkins on this page. With the mat feature, you can even add shading without getting your fingers inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!