Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am such a Pack Rat!!!

It has been amazing lately. I decided to clean out the stamp room so I could figure out what I could put together for the upcoming craft fair. Well, these test tubes have been sitting in a bag for the past year waiting for someone to put them together. I had made them for a demonstration I did last November, but I ran out of time and never used them. Can you believe that they were just sitting there....waiting for me. Well, Sara found them and put them together for us to sell at the craft fair. They have bath salts in them. The would make a great just because type of gift, or maybe a stocking stuffer. What do you think? How much would you pay for one of these? I hate pricing these things....so any suggestions you can make would be wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. How much were the bath salts themselves? I would price them at $2.00
    At least that's what I would pay for them...and I'm a cheapskate. LOL....hope next month is successfull for you guys. Miss ya!.....christina P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!