Monday, July 23, 2012

Jay's Invites

So, this is what got me up off my butt the other night. I really felt like stamping. My son was talking about his birthday party (Which isn't until the middle of October I might add) and we decided on a camping theme. (Yes, we plan way in advance. It's a left over from being overseas. If I wanted to buy stuff from the states for their birthdays, Christmas etc. I had to order it really early.) Anyway, he wanted S'mores at his party, and that got me thinking....what if I put that on the invitation? I wish I could take credit for the ideas in this card, but they all came from Split Coast Stampers. I didn't save the links, or I would give credit where credit is due. Anyway, here is the front of Jay's invites.



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!