Sunday, July 22, 2012

What?? I'm Back???

I know.....you saw this post and thought? What?? Kelly is back? Well, not quite, but after taking a 18 month sabatical, I found that I am really missing my stamping. 9PM last night I sat up, turned to my hubby and said "I'm going to go downstairs." He gave me a really strange look and said "why?" I told him I needed to get my fingers inky, and that is exactly what I did! Maybe it's all the convention talk, maybe it's just finally time to spend some of my time on myself, but either way I'm back stamping. I'm no longer a demo, but I'm hoping to change that in the near future too......Guess it depends on how much begging I can do to get hubby to agree! Anyway, keep an eye out, I may have a few things to show you very soon! (By the way, since I haven't bought any stamps or supplies since I left Germany, some of my items may be retired. Please forgive me. Like I said, it's been a rough year or so.)

7 comments:

  1. So Glad to have you back. Cant wait to see what you create! Remember we have great specials going on with Stampin' Up! :)
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back kiddo, you've been missed....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeks! Very exciting for the rest of us too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so happy to see you back. Good luck, we will support you with happy messages! C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Kelly! You have been missed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!