Thursday, July 26, 2012

Katie's finished Invites

Once I got the howling wolf figured out, the cards went really quickly. I sponged a whisper white circle for the moon using More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler. Then I used more mustard cardstock for the fire and used the marker sprayer thing (Man, it's been a while, I can't remember what anything is called!) with Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler. The flames were half the flower punch and the logs for the campfire where the long skinny punch. I used an impressions plate from Sizzix to get the swirls and stars in the Night of Navy background. I like the way it turned out. Plus, since we have to travel about an hour to get to the Wolf Preserve, I only had to make four invitations. Bonus! Now I'm off to figure out something else to make. Gotta keep the Mojo going. Maybe I can get my hands on one of the new catalogs and find some new toys to play with! Any suggestions?



3 comments:

  1. so glad to see YOU back up and running again!!!!!

    YIPPEE
    love you, sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! Love your creations, I've been checking them out since you left a comment on my blog about being a blog find. I could send you a catalog, just message me and let me know. I would recommend the new framelits, they are so much fun!

    Woodsyowlwhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!