Wednesday, July 25, 2012

How to make a wolf???

Ok, since I made Jay's birthday invites and his birthday isn't until October....I figured I had better make Katie's. Her birthday is in September. This year, she wants to go to the Wolf Preserve in Eureka, MO. They do a night program with a campfire and then you get to hear the wolves howl at the moon. I decided since Katie is a big punch art fan, I needed to figure out how to make a wolf howling. A couple of years ago, I made her a husky in a santa hat, so I used the same body. After playing around a bit, I came up with using the triple heart punch to make him look like he was howling. I started out using scrap paper....but ended up sponging the edges to make him look right. It isn't exactly what I was thinking, but I like how he turned out. If you want to make your own......follow the body directions in the earlier post and then use two of the smallest hearts for ears, the larger heart is upside down for his nose in the air, and the medium heart is the lower jaw. Come back tomorrow if you want to see the finished cards.














2 comments:

  1. Kelly, Kelly glad to see you back. Love the Wolf, heehee. You haven't lost your touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. So glad to have you sharing your creativity again. Also glad for blog finds to be back. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!