Saturday, July 28, 2012

Matt's Birthday Card

So, yesterday was Matt's (My darling hubby) birthday. He has joined a "band" (read this as a weekly get together of guys in order to drink beer, hang out, and sometimes play music). Since last night was Band Night, we had a make shift party during practice. He plays guitar for the band, so I thought an appropriate card would be one that said Rock N Roll. I found the template for the glasses at Split Coast Stampers on one of their Tuesday challenges. I used vellum for the lenses. Inside it says You Rock. I don't know if the extreme elements or guitar are current, but I've never been so happy to have a stamp. It was perfect for what I needed!


I had a few requests for this template. I found it at Splitcoast Stampers Here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, These are truly awesome! I love them! Could you please share where you got the pattern? Tks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I TOTALLY love this idea!! Gotta try this myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!