Tuesday, July 31, 2012

OH NO!!!

So, Thursday night I headed over to a local demonstrators house to talk about all the amazing Stampin' Up! things I have missed. I hadn't even gotten a chance to look at the catalog in over a year. Well, you can be assured that I was absolutely floored by all the new products (and a bit heart broken about some that are no longer with us). It didn't really hit home about how much I had missed until I got into my stamp room and determined which of my stamps were still current. If you don't know me, or haven't visited my stamp room, you don't realize how many stamps I actually have. The cabinet in this picture is full of them. All of them were current when I moved here. After a midnight assessment of my stamps now.....these are the only ones that are still in the catalog! It was enough to make me want to cry. Now I have to double my efforts to get hubby to agree to let me be a demo. I am sure my wish list is going to be sky high!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!