Thursday, March 14, 2013

Got Green?

So, for some reason, I decided to try the jewelry making I have seen on blogs all over the internet. You use embossing powder, melt it, and completely slather your project. These are shamrock pins for St. Patrick's Day. My plan is to put them on tags stamped with the Got Green stamp from the Got Treats stamp set. I'm still working out the kinks (like making sure the pins are secured tightly to the back!) but all in all I thought they turned out pretty well. I used the small heart punch and several different types of DSP to adhere on top of the Got Green stamp that I cut out....by hand! My plan is to try a few more of these with different styles to see if there are any that might work for 3D swaps at either Regionals, or Convention if I can't get it right by the 23rd of March. What do you think? Do you have any tips or tricks to make these come out a bit better?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!