Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stampin Up Regional!!!!

So yesterday was the Regional in St. Louis. I've never been to a Regional before, but boy was it fun. I've forgotten how amazing it is to get together with like minded people and spend the entire day doing nothing by stamping, talking about stamping, seeing new ways and things to stamp, etc. I took tons of photos, and for the next several days will be sharing all that we saw and learned while we were there. While the threat of snow was looming, (which by the way, still hasn't happened yet!) we still buckled down and went wild with techniques and samples. All my swaps were exchanged and wait until you see the amazing projects I got in their stead! So, make sure you check back daily so you don't miss a moment!

Have a safe and snowy Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!