Monday, August 12, 2013

Late Night Stampers 3D Projects

I know I showed you pictures of some of the 3D projects from our LNS shoe box swap, but I had requests for some more close up pictures. I hope you realize what you asked for......Here are a ton of pics of the amazing projects. I have to tell you, this was the best money I spent at Convention. Where else can you get such amazing ideas for such a low price?

If you haven't already, make sure you sign up for the LNS events for next years convention. Slots fill up fast, but you definitely won't regret it!

If you want to see a larger picture of the project, just click on the image, it should open up much larger in a new window.....Enjoy!


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!