Friday, August 9, 2013

LNS Stamp Camp- Camera Box

While we were at convention, we were able to text in what we loved about convention and they posted it on the large screens while we were waiting for general session to start. I was ecstatic that the LNS events showed up on screen!


While I don't know if my camera box was what they were referencing, I did have several people ask for directions, so I figured I would post them for you all to try when you have a chance.



The first thing you will need is a 9.5x7.5 piece of black card stock scored at one inch on each long side and then scored at 4.5" and 5" in the middle of the piece. Where the score lines intersect, cut out a tab on each side.


Using sticky strip, adhere the box sides together.
 It should look like this.
 Then you will need another piece of black cardstock cut to 6.5"x 5.5". This should be scored along the long side at 1" and 1.5". Then fold along the score lines.
 Add a piece of sticky strip to the bottom of the flap so it can be attached to the box.


 you will need to punch several items in basic grey, whisper white, and black and layer as shown.



 You will also need half a small scallop circle and a modern label punch that will adhere to the back of the flap for your film winder and picture button.
 Add a small piece of daffodil delight ribbon as a loop to the inside of the flap so you don't drop your camera.
 Finally cut three pieces of Whisper White cardstock at 6"x 4" to make the postcards to go inside the camera box. I used the Tape It, Around the World, Filmstrip, and Happy Day for the card front and then the backs were stamped with the Post Card stamp.

I hope that was enough explanation, but if you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an email and I will be happy to clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!