Sunday, January 25, 2009

BRRrrrrr...

Germany is so cold this time of year. How cold is it where you are? Last week it was 2 degrees Farenheit! All I could think about was a nice warm mug of hot chocolate. Can you tell that was my inspiration for this creation. I found the template online at www.mirkwooddesigns.com. It is actually a pouch, so you can put hot chocolate inside of it and give it as a gift. This uses Close to Cocoa cardstock, I think the name of the DSP is snowy day, but I'm not sure. I do know it was in the Holiday mini around Christmas time. I also used one of the SU! felt flurries with a rhinestone brad. The background was made with the sprinkles set and the tag is from Punch Pals and a mitton rubbon. Hope you enjoyed this. And I hope you are staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!